1. Transportation and mixing of fuel is effective as it burns on the grate.
2. Special alloy castings for corrosion resistance and longer wear life.
3. Hydraulically operated water cooled ram feeder maintains continuous waste feeding.
4. Fully machined grate bars ensure proper clearances for thermal expansion, movement and air flow area.
5. Larger grate width with modular construction.
6. Air plenum is divided in multiple sections along length, enables independent control of air flow to each section as per combustion requirement.
7. Pulsating grate is suitable for low quality fuels having high moisture content, low GCV, inconsistent fuel size wif very large particle. This design is suitable for municipal solid waste, high moisture agricultural and industrial waste-palm fiber, empty fruit bunches, stalk fuel having high moisture content